Open officer positions!
We are always looking for motivated students to take on leadership positions with the ESA Student Section. Please see below for the available positions and application process. We generally only accept applications for Student Section Board positions between August and September 1st, or until positions are filled, while liaison positions are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. The board positions available each year are Vice-Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer.
If you are interested: please email us a short paragraph description of the position you are interested and why to email@example.com. Please also include your affiliation in this e-mail. Thank you for your interest!
Liaison Responsibilities (See list of sections at the end of the post):
- Attend the Business Meeting in 2018
- Occasional phone/skype updates and discussions
- 1 Blog post/year to the ESA Student Section website: description of section, activities, and awards/grants available
- Participate in liaison meetings (~3x per year to brainstorm ideas and provide feedback on activities)
- Volunteer at the ESA Student Section Booth in 2018